Introducing Allwell from Superior HealthPlan
Allwell is Centene Corporation’s Medicare Advantage product in Texas. Together, Allwell and Superior HealthPlan exist to help members get the care they need to feel their best.
We believe quality healthcare is more than just treatment from a doctor and that health insurance is best delivered on a local level. Our plans are designed to give members:
- Affordable healthcare coverage
- Benefits you need to take good care of yourself
- Access to doctors, nurses and specialists who work together to help you feel your best
- Coverage for prescription drugs
- Extra benefits that aren’t covered by Medicare Part A or Part B (Original Medicare).
As part of the Texas community, Allwell treats people with kindness, respect and dignity in everything we do. We also look for ways to improve the total health of the community such as:
- Provide medical and non-medical support for our members to make your days a little easier
- Connect members to community programs and organizations
- Create jobs in Texas to improve the lives of the people we serve
Looking for more information?
While exploring our site, you will find that you have access to:
- Information about our health plans
- Enroll online
- Find a doctor
- Login or create a member account
- Pay your premium
If you need help navigating our site or just want to talk to a person, call us.
We are here to help!
About Superior HealthPlan
At Superior HealthPlan we want to help you get the medical care you need to feel your best. As a local company, we have worked hard to develop a Medicare plan that will meet your needs and give you access to the area's finest doctors and hospitals.
Our belief is that quality healthcare is more than just treatment from a doctor. With our plan, you get extra benefits like a gym membership and personal attention when you need it from case managers and member service representatives who care about your well-being.
We care deeply for our entire community so in addition to a traditional Medicare Advantage plan, we also offer a Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan (D-SNP), which is a Medicare Advantage plan specifically for people eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid.
As part of the Texas community, we treat people with kindness, respect and dignity. We also look for ways to improve the overall health of the community. For example:
- We provide medical and non-medical support for our members to make your days a little easier
- We connect members to programs and organizations that can work together to give you a better-quality experience
- We create important jobs in each community we serve in order to improve the lives of even more people in Texas
To sign up for a Medicare Advantage plan, apply online or call one of our helpful licensed sales representatives at 1-877-826-5520 (TTY: 711).